viernes, octubre 02, 2009

some news

Desde ayer hay dos máquinas de coser en mi casa... y es que ayer estuvieron aquí mi mamá y Verónica! la pasamos super bien, cosiendo, platicando, riendo, escuchando música y como siempre la tarde fue demasiado corta!

Since yesterday there are two sewing machines in my house ... and is that becose my mom and Verónica were here yesterday! we spent good time together, sewing, chatting, laughing, listening music and as always the evening was too short!

mi hermana es pintora y está iniciando una serie de diseños para bordar.... he estado viendo algo de ese proceso y sólo puedo decir que sus dibujos son muuuy lindos, verdaderamente dan ganas de bordarlos... ya les comentaré cómo va eso ... aquí les muestro una probadita:
my sister is an artist and she's initiating a series of designs for embroidery .... I've been watching some of that process and i can only say that her drawings are sooo cute, really makes you want to stitch them ... I'll tell you how that goes ... here I show a little bit of that work:
me encanta este!!!! i love this one!!!!
ahhh!! y antes de que se me olvide, no dejen de visitarme, pues estoy preparando mi primer giveaway...!
ahhh! and before i forget, remember to keep visiting me because i'm preparing my first giveaway ...!

que tengas un buen fin de semana!!!!
have a great weekend!!!!

7 comentarios:

  1. todos me encanta esta foto! máquinas de coser, el trabajo, pero sobre todo estares cosiendo com tu madre (me gustaría mi madre era un poco más joven) y tu hermana (que sólo tengo hermanos ...)
    SIn, los dibujos son lindos! Frida Kahlo?
    RosaMaría perdóname el malo español!
    besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are so lovely! what amazing work!, I'm envious of you having your whole family to sew with! what a great thing to share.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It looks like you are having such a nice time together. How wonderful to be able to do crafts with your family. I am also having a little giveaway on my blog. So please stop by. It ends tomorrow :-)
    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a good time to have with friends and family! Sewing AND laughing!

    Your sister has talent...I can tell you that!

    Have a great weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a wonderful way to stay together!!!
    Your sister is so good...
    The woman in the picture is Frida Kalo right?
    :-)
    Thanks for your previous post..
    Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ¡Qué envidia! Me encantaría poder coser con mi madre y mis hermanas. Disfrutadlo mucho.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My spanish isn't that good any more, sad to say but It's great to be able to read your blog. I love all the pictures in your post. I remember visiting my family there and going to the market and eating raspadas. I'm current doing a lot of research on my Mexican heritage to bring more of it into my quilts. Thanks for bringing back all those wonderful memories. :o)

    Now I'll have to definitely brush up on my spanish!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.