viernes, marzo 25, 2011

A+A quilt from my "to do" list

 En noviembre del año pasado mi hermano y su pareja se mudaron juntos así que pensé que un quilt sería un buen regalo para su nueva casa y su nueva vida juntos y bueno, después de algunos meses, aquí lo está...   My brother and his partner moved together last November, so I thought that a quilt would be a good gift for their new home and their new life together, so after a few months, finally, here it is...






El patrón lo obtuve de la revista Quilts and More, otoño de 2008, pero si no la tienes también puedes obtener las instrucciones y descargarlas gratis aquí.       I got the pattern from the Quilts and More Magazine, fall 2008 issue, but if you don't have it and you want it, you can get the full instructions and download it for free here.

Las telas que utilicé son casi las mismas que se muestran en el quilt de la revista y es que los diseños en negro, blanco y amarillo, además de modernos lucen masculinos, justo lo que estaba buscando para ellos. The fabrics I used are almost the same as shown in the magazine, and I think the designs in black, white and yellow looks modern and masculine too, just what I was looking for them.

...así que he tachado una cosa más de mi lista de quehaceres y como siempre, eso se siente bien!!    ...so I've crossed one more thing on my to do list and as always, that feels good!!




 feliz viernes a todos !!
happy friday to all!

16 comentarios:

  1. This quilt is so beautiful. I commented when you posted a detail photo before, and I still love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh my gosh, that is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I love the fabric, the pattern and all the stitching!!! That was a lot of work but you did a totally beautiful job, they must just LOVE it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sew a quilt - that is on my list of what I would have done in my life again. I am still far from it.
    Your quilt is very beautiful. Patterns and colors fit very well together.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Está sensacional! Que artista eres! Felicidades de veras. Seguro tu hermano y pareja estarán muy felices cuando ya se menten abajo de esta hermosura y seguro tendrán bonitos sueños... Mil besos y feliz fin de semana! (me encanta cuando me vienes a visitar, gracias!)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ¡Wow, te ha quedado estupendo! Me encantó la combinación de colores y diseños de las telas.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am sure they love it! the colors are so bright and cheerful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. it´s perfect!!!
    what else is on your list? ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. wow ... so nice. I really love the color combo yellow, black and white :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Beautiful Quilt. I have a stack of that yellow and black fabric just sitting waiting for a project! Your quilt turned out wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. It's so so beautiful! Love the colors, very modern and chic and neutral, yet cheery with the yellow! You did a fantastic job!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thoughtful and beautiful!

    I love your new spring banner too :^)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. me encanta que tus quiltas siempre tiene ese toque moderno. La combinación de colores me gusto mucho, nunca los hubiera pensado en usarlos yo, pero te quedo divina.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. LOVE! This quilt!! Your work is just so cheerful!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola!
muchas gracias por pasar y dejarme tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

xo

RosaMaría

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.